Close to nature, in no time at the center: our location.
Practically located at the foot of the Venusberg in the district of Kessenich, you benefit from the advantages of a suburban location and have at the same time excellent accessibility to all sights, facilities and companies in Bonn.
This can mean, for example, a relaxed morning jogging on the Venusberg, while you reach your first daily destination.
by car, taxi, tram, bike or even on foot quickly after breakfast.
Within walking distance you will find various cafes, supermarkets, a dry cleaning and several restaurants, where you can try, for example, Rhenish specialities or classic Italian or Spanish cuisine.
Or why not pay a visit to the Rhine? Germany’s legendary river is just a leisurely half-hour walk away – and awaits you in the Rheinaue with a well-tended nature park and numerous sports and leisure facilities.
For a great trip into the countryside, the Forest Reserve Kottenforst is also recommended, while you enjoy impressive views and castle experience on the Drachenfels in the Siebengebirge (only half an hour’s drive away).
Everything in the immediate vicinity.
The distances from the Hotel garni Jacobs to important sights, facilities, companies and leisure facilities in Bonn:
- Bonn arch: 4.5 km
- Federal Art Hall and Federal District: 1.6 km
- Federal Court of Auditors: 2.3 km
- Deutsche Post AG Tower / DHL: 2.5 km
- Deutsche Telekom AG: 2.3 km
- Cologne / Bonn Airport (CGN): 30 km
- Bonn main station: 3.3 km
- Haribo: 200 m
- House of the History of the Federal Republic of Germany: 1.6 km
- Koelnmesse: 33 km
- Museum Mile: 1.8 km
- Nearest tram stop: 50 m (travel time to city center and main train station: approx. 10 min.)
- Rhine (with nature park Rheinaue and Rhine promenade to stroll): 2.8 km
- University Hospital Bonn (UKB): 4.8 km (also reachable on foot in 30 minutes via the Venusberg)
- World Conference Center Bonn: 2.5 km